6 November 2010

Without Undergarments

I really wish someone would return me my money. I mean, since it's my money.

OKAY. So I went to Sentosa with Amelia. Nothing much. And then we went into the sea, splashed water at each other, and realised that, SHIT, seawater is fucking SALTY.

Of course, then we went to change our clothes. And then, yeah. You know. We realised that being the idiots that we are, we only packed clothes. Not undergarments.

*_______*

I feel sick. My stomach feels funny. I ate some ice cubes just now, didn't think they agreed with my stomach. Or maybe it was the crunchy instant noodles, or the fruit gummies.

But who cares. Hey stomach, news flash.

GIVE UP. I'm not going to pay more attention to you if you grumble.

I'm currently watching Junjou Romantica. Subtle yaoi hints. Real subtle. What could be more subtle than two pairs of pants randomly scattered on the floor and the little uke blushing his poor head off? "S-stop it." I know. Real subtle.

Bishies are nice though. The angst... a bit overdone. The humour... okay, I'm not a good judge of what's lame and what's not. But I like the comical expressions. The anticlimatic stuff.

*____________*

The emoticons? You ask, why the star, underscoreunderscoreunderscoreunderscore, star? Oh, that's my fangirling expression. That's cuz no emoticon will be able to fully express my fangirly joy (they'd self-destruct from the force of my obsessiveness) and thus I decided to stick with the dazed part.

Oi.

What do you mean it looks stupid? Don't lie, I know you totally fangirl more than me.

*____________*

*Sigh* My Taeminnie.

ARGH ARGH ARGH SCREW IT I WANT TO LEARN KOREAAAAAAN.

LEARNING KOREAAAAN IS ON MY LIST.

ARGH ARGH ARGH.

*Sigh* My Taeminnnie.

ARGH WHAT STUPID SHIT IS THIS.

PAY FOR ME TO LEARN KOREAAAAAAN GODAMMIT.

FUCK WHY NOT.

*Sigh* My Taeminnie.

SHIT YOU JUST PAY FOR IT.

ARGH ARGH ARGH.

MUST. LEARN. KOREAN.

(And Japanese, but that's not really important now, even though I WANT WANT WANT UVERworld and YUI and stuff but hey, I mean, Taemin. Korean. Korean, Taemin, me, Korean, Taemin.)

Please don't fangirl. Fangirling takes away your common sense and self-restraint like nothing else will. Okay, so maybe it's slightly better than OMFG OMFG TAEMIN TAEMIN TAEMIN---!!!!!!

Just received a text. A certain bitch is trying and failing to sound like someone important. "Reply when received". Screw you. I'm not going to reply because I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I need to fangirl, I don't care about you, I hate you, I totally don't give a shit, I NEED TO FUCKING FANGIRL.

KTHXBAI. Bastard, you know who you are.

(No, bastards and bitches are different. One has something extra down there and the other doesn't.)

(If you don't get it, good for you. If you do, go and clean your mind RIGHT THIS FUCKING MOMENT.)

1 comment:

  1. Did I text you that? :O I can't remember OTL...

    ReplyDelete