20 November 2010

Cosplay (1) Hatsune Miku

So, bought a cosplay set today. Hatsune Miku, at $282.90 for clothes (a shirt thing and a skirt) the stuff on her arms, and the tights, plus hair. No shoes.

Yep, you heard it, no shoes. And I found out that those shoes... are ugly and ugly and totally hard to find, and I went, SHIT.

Okay, nevermind. I calculated that it would take me about 5 months to save up for another costume. And the reason I didn't buy the C.C. one was because my butt was kind of too big. Okay, so I would have bought it if my mom wasn't there, pulling her sour face on me.

Seriously! She says that white isn't my colour... so okay, there's a black C.C. costume. She continues and says...

OKAY. ANYWAY. My main problem now is Miku's eye colour and her FREAKING SHOES.

OMFG ARGH. Why can't they simply include everything, that'd be so much easier (and more expensive).

And the leek. Oh, damn, the leek.

No comments:

Post a Comment