24 November 2010

[PLEASE]

ARGH. Why must I only have a few hours online a day?

Moving on, the Miku wig is way hard to comb (stupid fragile strands of hair, you can't comb it roughly for fear that all the 'hair' will fall off and leave you with a wig-without-hair, which is totally useless and not what you want anyway.)

And I'm down to 27,000 on Mousehunt, courtesy of the mousehunt walkthrough guide and my incessant need to buy more things than I actually require...time to sit back, relax, and impatiently wait for money to pile up again. (Apparently, according to the same walkthrough, I'm supposed to be a grandmaster and waiting in the bazaar for the cartographer to stitch my map piece, in reality I just got the legendary title and ... wait, it kind of means I'm slow.)

Going to download more K-pop songs, since I get tired of songs really quickly. But seriously, who doesn't.

/EDIT/: I never actually touched mousehunt again after this, because I realised that I don't really care anyway and I only started because I have a fb and it's convenient. Also yaoi is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment