10 November 2010

Laundry Like (I'm Going to Die)

CIP is horrible. Shut up. No one cares about helping those old folks or poor kids. Nope. They just want the cip over with.

I did laundry for a few hours today, the warm, horrible, weird, laundry. It's going to kill me.

Okay, woke up at 6.45 am, felt super panicked, rushed out, was  late a little. Exercised with old folks (no fuckin questions), felt totally embarrassed and tried to cover the embarrassment with big smiles, helped to give out their food... folded laundry.

Went for lunch.

Folded laundry.

Fuck, how can there be so much laundry for just 176 people? It's not like they're fashion-conscious people who change ten outfits per day or something. Oh yeah. They ARE something like that. Drooling and trouble going to the toilet... guess what, that spells laundry.

Yeah, just found you you need to pay to convert files in Realplayer... Fuck ya, I haz awesome online things to help, I don't need you.

...

*Whimpers* So maybe I do. Why can't you make it free? I know you need moneeez too but... *Pouts*

Keez, guys, Kanon Wakeshima has a totally great new song, but the horrible thing is, I spent two hours trying to download it in a nice proper format and timing and shit shit shit failed. Since Dirpy went down. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment