1 November 2010

Please, People

Look at the history of this blog... And you will see that the posts per months goes up every month, almost without fail. Up till the point where I post almost everyday. Impressive, how I manage to find time, but let's not think about that.

*Thinks*

Ew, what a horrible mental image. Homework, deadlines, teachers, idiots. Lumped together in one big pile of unwanted memories. Okay, forget about that.

Halloween! Wonderful holiday, people. This is the day to ignore all humanity and pretend that you're, like, Bella or something, and, like, meet an Edward. And then, like, cause someone to puke over your self-delusional crap.

Halloween! The night when Taemin danced with Minzy, and everyone fangasmed. *Does a fangirl squee three octaves higher than usual* This is because Taemin is soo, soo, hot, everyone comments on his cuteness. Even himself. Proof:


http://aaaarghhhhhhh.deviantart.com/art/so-jonghyun-got-a-gf-eh-184395383?fullview=1
Linked by Phoebe, cuz I forgot to add it before.

Also, those 2NE1 fans fangasm because, Minzy and cute guys (Taemin)? Why the hell not? *Blackjacks proceed to simultaneously fangasm*

Forget about the other three guys, nothing much to see there. (Muahahaha. No, actually, I don't know who they are, and I'm totally not bothered to find out, because, see? I have my Taemin. I am completely satisfied. *Is satisfied* C'mon, believe me, guys, I'm satisfied. You can tell that from the overwhelming number of times I used the word 'satisfied'. ) Now you can go eat some chicken while I...

Yeah, you can go while I try to jump into the picture to stand there and look cute. Together with Taemin.

2 comments:

  1. Bitch, you didn't credit me for linking that pic to you >:U
    BTW, do ya want me to send the GIF for Taemin playing peek-a-boo with the audience @ Thriller? :D Unless you already have it...

    ReplyDelete