9 November 2010

OmO, DIRPY

I finally understand why people hit themselves in fits of anger. Their mental process goes something like this: GAH, GAH, why won't it fucking work for me (!!!) Work for me, you idiot, WORK (!!!) OMG why won't you work (!!!) I'M TELLING YOU TO WORK RIGHT NOW YOU-

-PSH!- *Hits head*

-SHW!- *Hits head*

-FRCKING!- *Hits head*

-ARGH ARGH ARGH!- *Hits computer*

-OMG WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- *Hits whatever is nearby*

GOD, the annoyance and the desperation and the pure loathing for the stupid thing that refuses to work (in this case, stupid half-assed youtube converters that convert files into mega-big files and doesn't allow us to adjust the timing and then works so slowly we might as well go for a shower then a meal and fucking go poop for two hours before they even start).

See, Dirpy, this is what you did by closing. People will pay for you, man. Look at your fucking facebook page (if the reason why it's closed down ISN'T because of the developers going blind) and read.

Goddammit, I hate you. Come back, Dirpy, the world is all wrong without you. One day I go online and you aren't there any more... BE MORE SPECIFIC, BITCH, WHY ARE YOU CLOSING DOWN.

Seriously, everyone wants Dirpy back, I mean, it's awesome. It's like your fingernails. You don't think about them and then one day they're gone... you realise that, FUCK, IT HURTS.

OMFG YOU IDIOT BAKA BAKA BAKA COME BACK. WE FUCKING NEED YOU.

Man, things were going so well. Then our beloved Dirpy closed down. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BITCHES, GET OUR DIRPY BACK UP.

OmO, I want my Dirpy back. *Depressed*

*Hits head*

No comments:

Post a Comment