24 November 2010

Seme/Uke

I took this random test. Assuming that I'm male and gay, my results would be either 99.9% seme and 0.01% uke...

or, wait for it...

99% uke and 1% seme.

Because there were two questions where two options appealed to me, thus... yeah. Just by changing two options, I went from SEME!!! to UKE!!!


Okay, now moving on...MOVING ON, WE'RE MOVING ON, STOP THINKING ABOUT YAOI RIGHT NOW.


Ahem. UVERworld's new single's out today and...wait, I'm just thinking of more yaoi things, Not good, not good. Must find new subject.

Eh, SHINee. OHSHIT isn't that worse? TaeKey? Not that I don't like that pairing, in fact I love it more than the average fan but... MUST STOP THINKING ABOUT YAOI.

Why? Because I just read something totally traumatic, so horribly cringe-worthy that I can hardly think of it without shuddering. Actually, I really can't. Whenever it surfaces in my mind - eg, NOW - I sdiogurgiedgbf67s\ DIES.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2537402/1/Confessions_of_a_Yaoi_Fangirl

It's good. Unfortunately it contained Hagrid/Dobby

awkfdgsd\aasDADSREc DIES

Do not make me think about it. Please.

[Just realised the entire post consists of me rambling on and on without any useful information whatsoever. But then again, this is what you get when you read the blog of a traumatized/insane/retarded/problematic yaoi fangirl. WHO HAS BEEN TRAUMATIZED BY THE HAGRID/DOBBY SCENE, GODAMMIT.]

No comments:

Post a Comment