26 November 2010

MAH INTERNET

First things first. UVERworld's PV was taken down waaaaaaahhhh. (see previous post T_T)

And, this afternoon:

God, I am SO FUCKING PISSED right now I can’t think straight.

Why? Let’s see, because my allocated time on the computer was from two to five in the afternoon. By two o’clock the bitch was still squatting there, refusing me my online time. She had the FUCKING NERVE to sit there telling me whatever she does is more important than whatever I do.

And then she FUCKING SAT THERE doing nothing and FUCKING STARING AT ME.

And then after I told her it was okay if she was using the com before that, cuz she was AT LEAST FUCKING DOING SOMETHING but then if she was going to just sit there FUCKING DOING NOTHING then it’d just be unreasonable of her.

And after she FUCKING WENT AWAY, I realized that THE FUCKING BITCH had plucked my broadband thing away.

FUCKING IDIOTIC BIMBO WITH A SERIOUSLY ELEVATED SENSE OF SELF-IMPORTANCE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT SOME SENSE INTO HER. FUCKING BITCH DOESN’T REALIZE THAT SHE DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER. FUCKING BITCH DOESN’T REALIZE THAT I DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER.

And of course, she doesn’t realize that taking away my internet is the best way to piss me off.
Fine. Right now I’m pissed as hell and going to be even more pissed off if, god fucking forbid, she doesn’t return the fucking internet to me before my eight to ten computer time.

I’m blasting the loudest, most chaotic music I can find in my music library, because she fucking hates loud, chaotic music like fucking shit. Huh. My ears can barely stand it, but I’m gonna hold out till she goes out of the house.

(She just told my brother to turn off the television cuz she’s bringing him out. MINOR WIN.)

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. I TYPED A LOT OF THINGS JUST NOW, BUT SHE FUCKING FLIPPED THE FUCKING POWER SWITCH AND NOW I’VE FUCKING LOST THE FUCKING STUFF I WAS FUCKING WORKING ON.

Okay, nevermind.

If, after living with me for thirteen years (now close to fourteen), she doesn’t understand that taking away my internet gets me fucking pissed, then she has the brain of a blonde, minus a hundred IQ points. Or even less.
Fine. She doesn’t understand that taking my things gets me mad? I’ll show her. I’ll make her life with me FUCKING HELL.

I just had an awesome idea. I will take her pet fish out from its tank and leave it on the kitchen counter to die. Too bad she doesn’t have a pet fish. And I can’t exactly kill my brother’s. He’d hate me forever, and my objective is definitely not that.

However it does consist of him directing that hypothetical hatred towards the bitch instead of me.
I had another awesome idea. I will take her stuff and lock them inside my room. And I’ll take the key. Pity I can’t find the key.

Nevermind then. I’ll just rummage through her things and take a mental note. This won’t be the last time she does bitchy things like this. I know from experience after living with her for all my life. It’s sad, I know, but what else can I do?

(Do the same things over and over, like her, but expect different results, like her? Get real. I am not going to bend to other people. I am going to manipulate them to get what I want. Because, darling, I get what I want and if you ever take my stuff away, expect hell.)

Okay, end rant.

I know, yeah? Anyway I found the broadband thing and stuck it back.

Plus, FOLLOW @MushroomMaknae on Twitter. For those random people who happen to stumble here. FOLLOW. 

Oh and @MushroomMaknae has a facebook too. I'm trying to get a custom username for it but the code from Google... my phone didn't receive it T_T...

/EDIT/: UVERworld No. 1 is back up. Except it's not the PV 'cause the PV is nowhere to be found. It's the live at Tokyo Dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment