21 November 2010

LOL


AMELIA:
Haha went to church with helen today. And then it turned to swimming. And now its sleepover. (: Totally awesome. Ya. See the link? I feel kinda sad for onew. Aish. Lets all hope he shall overcome his nervousness and do better the next time he mcs yeah? I LOVE YOU DUBU.

Where was I. Yeahh. Sleepover. Mum allowed, dad didn but after much persuasion he finally STFU. -.- Seriously irritating okay. 'This is gonna be the last time you sleepover' 'I don't like you sleeping over at other people's house' 'What time are you coming back?' 'How am i gonna contact you'

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

I mean. Its just a sleepover. Its not as if I am moving to like. Antarctica or smth. Its totally stupid. Like what the shit. This is gonna be the last time? Never. Whatever. I will just always find a reason to surpass the so called fucking rule. -.-

Sometimes I wish parents will be much more understanding. They seem to just turn a deaf ear to WHATEVER you are saying. AS LONG AS IT DOESN. PLEASE. THEM. I mean. I am your child? You can't do what the hell i ask for? -.- Maybe they are just different.

Arh whatever. Helen needs to shut off at 10. So I am gonna off.

HELEN:
LOL WE ARE DOING THE SAME POST OK.

Today... went church, lunch, swam, was cold, sneezed... went back home and Amelia stayed over... basically she has like two houses lol. BTW I'm going over tomorrow to copy my english homework. So happy. One less homework to do. 

Oh and we just ate FERRERO ROCHER. Lol yeah you guessed it, I have no idea how to spell it so I kind of looked at the sticker on top of it before typing lol. Amelia brought it over. 

Um. 

Tried to organize my SHINee photos just now. Didn't go well. At all. Got a little traumatized but went back and finished it lol. Now I'm going to send it over to her via email...

-.-

Parental controls told me I have to log out in 15 mins bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment