14 November 2010

AFA2010

DAY ONE

So, apparently we were all supposed to arrive and meet at 10 am, but then due to (stupid idiotic illogical meaningless) circumstances, Phoebe was UNABLE TO FUCKING GO and I was only there after 2.

So then I only knew Usagi, and I was kind of the only one of the bunch of people not cosplaying (ARGH MUST COSPLAY MUST MUST MUST) ... ended up in zillions of photos and new friends... whose real names are still a mystery to me, yeah.

Um... only found out who the tickets were with around 6, so I immediately hurried in and whatever... I walked around and saw a huge crowd of people. Wondered what the hell was going on but didn't realise it was Kaname until I circled back.

Then I stood at the side trying to catch a glimpse...

He walked right past me. Kaname. Like, literally right in my face cuz he was going to this booth thing and it was right beside me. But anyway, didn't manage good photos cuz this manager gal kept standing in front of me and people were pushing.

Anyway, few minutes later the woman goes, "He's busy, he has to go, blah blah, sorry."

Again Kaname goes right past me. Like, if I had stood half an inch to the front, he would have walked right into me. Amazed at my luck. Some people are huge fans and they never get the chance to stand so near they could poke him.

Yeah, so he cosplayed as Gauche Seude from Tegami Bachi. I took one look and: OMFG, TEGAMI BACHI, SERIOUSLY?

Bet a lot of people were going ? since Tegami Bachi isn't exactly like Bleach or Naruto or whatever. The costume was nice and Kaname looked nice, but the costume was a lil plain and Kaname looked TIRED LIKE SHIT.

Since I was standing so near, I realised that his eyes weren't the normal white colour, but a lil bit reddish and super tired looking. Not a fabulous choice of vocab, but rushing here. Stupid parental controls.

Bought a lot of things and were surprised to see one booth (small one) selling SHINee stuff. Painted version of their photos. Flipped through singles ones, realised that there was NO MOAR TAEMIN LEFT. According to shopkeeper, "Even the boys want Taemin. They were like fanboys or something."

"I thought they liked Jonghyun more."

"Yeah but the people here today seemed to like Taemin a lot."

Bought the last set of SHINee... whatever things. Gonna keep 'em.

Bought a Rin badge, a Miku badge, a Ulquoirra keychain, a vongola family necklace... went broke.

On the way home I found out that even though Suntec was a totally popular place, the nearest MRT station is FAR FAR AWAY. I almost thought I was lost... but then realised that it was fine, the sign sez its still ahead, walk bb walk. Feet hurt.

DAY TWO

Originally was not intending to go for AFA but then Amelia dragged me to buy SHINee sticky at esplanade... real close to Suntec where the AFA was, thus.

(Bought a packet of sticky of each SHINee member, plus a Key and an Onew for Phoebe BTW)

Found a new UVERworld friend-fan, and walked over to AFA and, TADA, found Usagi and the rest from yesterday. Result: day two of AFA and MOAR, MOAR yaoi photos. I mean, they were rolling around on the floor and all, and everyone was taking photos. So much fun.

We went into hall 404 a bit later and while inside, we heard many ear-piercing screams... apparently some cosplayers cosplaying guys kissed. Didn't catch that bit, so sad. (Not sure about the cosplayers' actual genders)

CONCLUSION

AFA is fucking insane and I am going to cosplay, SCREW THE COST. I'll wrangle it out of my parents somehow. Wish me luck.

/EDIT/: Yonor told me they were girls. Okay...

photos uploaded july 2013

2718 ooh shit

tsuna stop this is not the way my otp is supposed to happen

there is some serious gay shit going on

gay definitely gay gay gay

yes wonderful more gay khr

then again reborn was gay from the start

go on this can't get any more gay

whelp sorry i was wrong

ah akito... or is it agito dammit 

oh my tsuna

hibari's fighting the bastard who stole his jacket

shy tsuna

super fucking skinny L

KANAME AS GAUCHE SEUDE

FUUUUCK. KANAME

good art

also good art

mmmm len

darling misa misa

what the hell is this

there's always a rin-len pair

cute misa again

you go misa misa

something. 

yes tsuna reveal more skin

don't hide your face dammit

just when i thought the gay khr roleplaying was over

a cute little haruhi. someone genderbend her and then seme the fuck out of her

1827 ah finally

seriously there was some gay shit going on at this convention

akito-agito pair

hibari trying to seme mukuro????? 1869?????

lol little kiddy version of 1827

The quality sucks because the lighting sucks. Also because my camera wasn't good T_T

yes the 2013 helen concurs. never again shall i use my phone to take convention pictures. grant me a chance to take on this con with my proper camera and i swear i'll have over a thousand pictures of gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment