22 November 2010

PEARL-AQUA NAILS

SQUEE.

Hi. I put nail polish !!!!! and !!!!! am spazzing !!!! because !!!!! I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

Oh wait, I actually do. I'll be fetching my Miku cosplay from OtakuHouse in Plaza Singapura tomorrow, and therefore ... nothing. But the real thing is, I was randomly flipping through Google Reader (yes, I love that thing, and I hate Google Buzz... I think I'm still normal, but whatever) and I saw... THIS.

ARGH SHIT YOU STUPID THING. It's not allowing me to paste printscreen shots, so...

UVERworld's releasing a new single aklhbsdhsodhvso\ndjgg

ARGH *FANGIRL*

From http://karenpang.blogspot.com/

NO.1 is UVERworld's 18th single . It will be released this coming Wed on 24th Nov & this comes about 2 months + since their last single release Qualia .

The guys's new single has been selected to be used as the image song for the final venue in their LAST TOUR concert series which will start next Sat , three days after the single will be released . 

The venue is Tokyo Dome , making it the 1st time the band has ever played there as well as the largest venue they have ever played . 

Entries on UVERworld's official blog stated that they wanted to create a song to commemorate the event & using NO.1 as the opening for the concert .


The following songs serve as B-sides in NO.1 :

- Muttsu no Kaze (The 6 Winds) 
- Choutaisaku (Blockbuster) +81 


OmO. *Dies* I want to hear it, omfg, I am so hyped right now... 


On top of that, my fingers look nice. My nails looks nice. And I shall pretend that someone cares. 


(Managing Twitter TAEMIN fanbase, @MushroomMaknae, please follow PLEASE)


And then I'm supposed to do an English creative writing portfolio shit and update my stories, but then again... why do that when you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the stress of having your homework pile up one by one (or ten by ten, but it's the same concept)

No comments:

Post a Comment