5 March 2012

My Interaction with Tamara

Sometimes, I'll reply to something with "you're hurting my poor, fragile heart", or "oh, my heart".

And Tamara...

"You don't have a heart."

"You never had a heart."

"Aw, that cold black nothingness of your heart."

Or something to that effect.

Glad we got that sorted out.

I really love Tamara and her insight. Spending time with me must have activated her bullshit detector. XD

From left to right: Tamara, Phoebe, Me, Yonor

Just to remind everyone that Tamara is a sexy bishh. Who tells me that I have no heart. Which I don't.

P.S. Phoebe is mai waifu, and I am insanely possessive of her. Also she is insanely possessive of me, or so I like to think. Anyway, I keep trying to get her to draw yaoi for me, and she keeps refusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment