29 March 2012

agkjg I HATE MY LIFE and why no one should ever read a post entitled this, as well as a list of incoherent rants that I'm not sure constitutes a list and I'm delirious, slightly, possibly.

I've just received news that the UG camp will be from the 11th of May to the 13th. Please note, this is two months after the March camp.

I dedicated an entire chunk of words and fuckery in order to describe the horror I feel about the March camp - I'm not sure that was enough, or adequate, or ... Maybe I should've added a few more taboo words, just for good measure.

That is what I feel. The camps should be abolished; they are hateful and redundant and pointless and nasty and nightmare-inducing and stressful and unhealthy and illogical.

That was a one-night affair. This UG camp nonsense is a three day two night piece of utter and complete horseshit.

I might plan to be on a family trip with my dad's company. Or some church missionary shit, it's not like they'll poke too much into things like religion. I plan to keep my sanity intact, keep my temper from flaring, and keep myself from breaking down and yelling at them all about how I just don't fucking care.

I actually do care about the cca, and the camp, to a certain extent. However, it's a kind of instinctual and natural concern for my personal well-being, and not out of any misplaced sense of identity or responsibility for the cca.

The day I actually feel that is the day that I will mysteriously fall and impale myself on a blunt pencil and oddly not notice the blood gushing out from the wound until someone points it out and then I'll just go all oh, cool, red, and then everyone will scream and faint and possibly shit themselves and I'll die from blood loss or some equally mundane things and it's just kind of impossible for me to give a single flying fuck about them.

I hate them, and excuse my French, but I motherfucking hate those sorry excuses for camps. I really, honestly don't think any of my peers can match me in terms of intensity of hatred. It used to make me physically uncomfortable for the previous two years, until I decided that I've had enough of this fuckshit bullcrap and stopped caring.

Am very sure that my mother will give in to my calculated whining. After all, I've been systematically feeding her horror stories about my cca, in a tone of voice that portrays my cca as the clear villain of the nonexistent story.

In other words, I will never willingly attend another such camp, unless said camp involves myself being in a position of authority. In which case I will dismiss everyone on the spot and apologize on behalf of the cca for ruining a good few years of their lives and causing much undue emotional trauma which may or may not manifest itself in the form of mental retardation or diminished social skills or unexplained fears and chronic nightmares...

... which may or may not result in an inability to find a job to support oneself, and I'm pretty sure that that's really bad. Seeing as someone who doesn't have a stable job is just going to starve. Or torture him or herself mentally, subconsciously, and unwillingly. Or something.

My point is, I hate them motherfucking camps, and I will do anything and everything I'm capable of doing in order to wriggle out of attending that shit, and if worse comes to worst, I can always change my cca.

Of course, only after telling the current teachers in charge of my current cca exactly what I think about them and exactly where and how they are unequivocally wrong and exactly what they tried and failed to do and how they could have easily done something to rectify the regrettable state of the cca and how they didn't do that.

Wow, teachers are so effective and observant and impartial.

(Just like being biased against a certain class because they supposedly are less clever... and are therefore more liable to cheat... woman, you need to use your motherfucking brain and stop terrorizing my friend's class. This fucking issue involves the entire level, and you go out of the way to talk to and warn the class that receives the most negative attention for no fucking reason. There are certain things that a teacher must do, and I'm afraid you're either too obtuse or too narrow-minded to understand and apply any of the "certain things" outside of grading your students' work. To be more obvious, not being a goddamn judgmental pissy bitch would be a good place to start.)


Apparently no one every thinks about how their students might be more intelligent than themselves, or whether a certain class performs badly and certain members of the aforementioned class exhibits behavioural problems or a lack of impulse control is because of inferior brain quality or the low expectations forced upon them and therefore subconsciously restricting their ability to learn.

It's rather well-known that someone who has been told that he or she possesses the necessary intelligence to do something will do that particular thing better and/or faster than someone with the same IQ but who was told that he or she does not possess the necessary skills to accomplish that.

What the hell is wrong with the teachers? Instead of encouraging their students, they're belittling and, UGH. Why in the name of fuck were they allowed to be a teacher in the first place?

...

Okay, was a little sidetracked by a friend told me today. Anyway, this post is just here for me to whine about  my horrible life and everything. Disregard me, I still suck. I'm still going through my self-loathing phase, except that the "loathing" part has now expanded to include several other people, all of whom I will never name, because I fear retribution for my blasphemous words.

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment