11 March 2012

i don't fucking care

LONG RANT ALERT.
May be incoherent.
Contains expletives.

Can't believe my CCA's having a camp in the March holidays. What the holy fuck, do they not fucking understand that we have homework? Screw CCA, who cares about it? My grades take priority, every single fucking time. Who the fuck wants to take time off doing homework for some stupid CCA camp anyway? Two fucking days, thank you very much, two fucking days LESS to do my homework. Seriously, what the fuck are they thinking? Are they even thinking? We have a WEEK of holidays, and they take two days. Percentage? 29% Why the fuck can't they fucking limit their fucking inane camps to the longer, month-long holidays? Two days from one month. Percentage: 7% Just, what the fuck. I'm never going to demand that my juniors attend some stupid motherfucking camp during a week-long holiday when they have tons of homework which is much more important than some motherfucking illogical pointless CCA. What the fucking fuck, I have lost hope in my seniors. All of them. Why can't they be logical and fucking think for once. March. MARCH. We've just started school for a little more than two months, and CAMP YAY BECAUSE I'M FUCKING RETARDED. We haven't even adjusted to the school rhythm yet and you're going to force us to attend some motherfucking camp. And we're just going to do some inane things and you're just going to scream and scream and make stupid demands and then you're going to get emotional and cry or something and we'll be forced to pretend that we fucking care so that you can fucking get on with things. I don't care, okay? I don't fucking care about any of you. I have no bonds with any of you, and I don't fucking want any motherfucking bonds with you guys because you all suck and I fucking feel nauseous at the thought of CCA. Tying knots, yay, as if we'll need to tie knots to make a desk. Be prepared, hah, as if. Are we going to carry a fucking bomb shelter everyfuckingwhere with us? Who the fuck gives a damn. Look, if I'm stranded somewhere and I need to make a raft, I'd kinda rather commit suicide.  Quick and relatively painless. All your crap is so fucking worthless. What values? Who the fuck cares about being honest and reliable and trustworthy? All you have to do is to act like you're honest and reliable and trustworthy. If you're sincerely like that, then you're going to be taken advantage of. Stupid fucking bunch of nutters. And your stupid little camp. I was totally going to ask my parents to lie for me so that I can get out off this shit. Listen, I don't fucking want to spend all day running around because you say so. I don't want to sleep in sleeping bags on the concrete floor. I don't fucking want to sweat all day and then not shower. Motherfuck, who the fuck restricts people from showering when they've been sweating all fucking day? Fuck you, you motherfuckers. I really don't want to listen to your bullshit and act like I care, I don't want to pretend to tear up so that I fit in with all the other mindless motherfuckers that you've influenced. I AM NOT TOUCHED BY YOUR EMOTIONAL BULLSHIT. I don't give a damn and I never will. You fucking expect us to motherfucking learn some values. As if. Delusional. I want to stay in the comfort of my house and do homework and MOTHERFUCKING SLEEP. I honestly don't understand what the fuck is wrong with you all, organizing a camp in March. I swear, if you organize another fucking camp in June, I'm going to find all sorts of excuses not to go. I am NOT going to more than one CCA camp this year. I fucking don't care. I used to pretend, but now I'm so fed up with your idiots that I don't care if you read this post. I don't care if you realise that I hate all of you. I just don't fucking care any more. I don't care if the teachers "have a talk" with me. I'm going to tell them the truth. That this CCA is fucking pointless and I don't care. If they tell me that I should transfer, then I'm going to ask them when the fuck did it become compulsory to like something that you were forced into. If they suggest that I give feedback, then I'm going to ask them what happened to all the feedback that my entire level has been giving for the past two years. Up their fucking assholes, that's what happened to the feedback. As if feedback fucking works. Feedback doesn't work when the people asking for it don't do anything. I am disgusted. And fuck camps. I fucking hate CCA camps. The "CCA" part is fucking important. Retarded shit. I'd put grades over CCA any day. I'd also put myself first, and I do NOT fucking want to go to a camp so that I can "bond" with people by not practicing proper hygiene. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with everyone. This is not acceptable. /EDIT:/ I hope someone gets fatally injured during that camp so that there will never be another camp because the teachers will be too cautious. I am comfortable with being horrible.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO. DEAR YOU DON'T DO NO HOMEWORK EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE CCA TILL THE LAST DAY.

    ReplyDelete