25 March 2012

DL LINK Lindsey Stirling

Everyone was going insane over a violin piece and I decided to see just what the fuck all that fuss was about. (Incoherent sentence? Yes please.) Anyway, Lindsey Stirling plays the violin. And she's good.




I didn't think the video was good enough. The abrupt (nonexistent) transition between the "day" and "night" scenes spoiled everything for me. I would've made it a one-take sort of thing - as in, editing it so that it seems like the video all in one shot. I know nothing about making videos, though.

But I fucking hate that video.

(For reference, here's Mika's music video of Blame it on the Girls. There are no abrupt scene changes.)



(Also for reference, here's Big Bang's Love Song.)




If I had my way, then Lindsey's video would be a continuous video of her weaving in and out of those ethereal thingies while playing her sexy violin. (There's something wrong with this sentence too, but I can't figure out what.)

Side note: I think I'm going through an intense and subconscious phase called "self-loathing", where my subconscious tries to hijack my life and ruin it beyond all belief.

Anyway, I didn't have my way.

Here's the link. I think I've rambled on for long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment