30 September 2010

Watermelon Pink (ish)

How dare you fucking display the fucking message saying my darling blog has insecure content???

After a while of contemplation, I realised that the message might have been referring to me. Which only makes me more pissed off. Me, insecure? *Outraged* :D However it does seem like my blog has several problems. Lately a lot of browsers have revolted against my blog, intent on telling me that, yes, this fricking page is bad for my computer.

I suspect that the harmful thing might be me. Again.

Anyway moving on... Exams are overwhelming. Everyone's studying, and even I (the ultimate slacker - self-proclaimed) has been caught by the bug. Whuuut? I hear you asking. How could that be? the world must be falling apart! 

Answer: The world is fine. I am not.

My brain has been fried by a slight fever and I have a sore throat plus a blocked nose PLUS an annoying cough. Seriously. Each time the exams come near, I get sick. If someone were to check my MCs I'm sure that they'd all fall near exam dates.

I know!

I must be allergic to exams. Either that, or studying. Now, if only I could somehow wrangle a medical certificate to exempt me from exams for my health... *evil chuckle* Bliss.

On another note, Taemin from SHINee is cute. Not Amelia's Jonghyun, nor Phoebe's ... whatever. It's Taemin's that's cute. On yet another note, I'd also like to mention it's his face and smile I like, and not their music. Yes. Hate me. I support my awesome J-pop.

Anywayzzzzzz... ya got it, it's time for me to stop posting for a while. This is because (!!!) I am fucking pissed off at the state of my life because (!!!) of muchy-muchness of undone homework because (!!!) I slack and procrastinate because (!!!) I don't like work. And this 'work' is compulsory, deadline is end of October (I think) but I need to hand it in before that for my english teacher to mark. 

Yes, yes, yes. This is the damned CCA writer's badge I am talking about. Screw girl guides. Freaking freaks trying to act all nice and whatever. (Like I give a shit.)

(If you don't get it, I really don't give a shit.)

(No, seriously.)

(I really like brackets.)

(Exams slaughtered me. I hate them. A lot.)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5401789/1/ To read in chronological order, go in the order of the title of each chapter: I, IV, and such. If you're too lazy, or are unable to read roman numerals (I hope I'm sounding clever and not stupid, because I'm not really sure if they're roman or what) then just click the next button. KUROSHITSUJI spoiler season one.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment