12 September 2010

I Love My Parents

Hard to believe? But I do. It's when the sun's shining and they're smiling and they buy things for me and let me use the computer for five hours straight. That when I love them.

But then again, it's when they open their mouths and start talking that I realize I don't really like them that much. Yeah, unfortunately.

My mom likes to ruffle through whatever's on my table. Sometimes she sees my undone homework and I'm dumped in shit, cuz then I can't tell her that I've done my homework and ask for the internet. Sometimes the homework she sees are the ones I'm planning to copy the next day.

So yeah. I don't like people touching my things, especially when they're nosy and/or can't put the things back they way they were before. It really annoys me. A lot. Especially when I'm only half-awake and I hear my mother saying, "Oh, Helen! You have a lot of homework left undone! *Rustle rustle* Wake up and do your homework!"

Ahhh...I skipped off church again today. Think my parents have given up on me already.

And no, I don't think I love them that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment