8 September 2010

Macintosh

You know, yeah, Macs. Those useless pieces of wires encased in a aesthetically pleasing but completely useless cover of molded metal. Yes, the kind of computer which has iMovie, iPhoto, etc. Yes, those annoying applications which always lags and shuts down on you.

Yes, I am very much against Apple.

I mean, look at Apple's OS and ... the others. (By which I mean the nice, reliable, easy-to-use Windows OS) Apple isn't exactly built for multi-tasking, eh? Look at the iPhone. A piece of technologically advanced junk. Because you can't listen to music and text (which is stupid! Face it!) or play Tap Tap and listen to your own music. Whatever. You can't multi-task.

Note: I don't know about iPhone4, because I think you see I'm not that crazy about Apple's products. They are HELL to type out.

Same thing with Macs. No nice little bar at the bottom so that you know EXACTLY what you're working on. To find one open file, please minimize all the other ten million applications you have opened. Then you may proceed to puzzle over which application is the one you need.

I mean, seriously. Someone tell Steve Jobs that we're all multi-tasking in this world, and therefore we need a computer on which we can multi-task. (Grammar?) Apparently he's the only one who never does two things at once. I don't think he uses his own Macintosh.

Because, clearly, if he does, he would have realised the many, many shortcomings of Macs, and would have proceeded to destroy every single one of those darned things. After which, he'll revert back to Windows. (And things like that, which has the 'close', 'minimize', and whatever buttons ON THE TOP RIGHT.)

Either that, or he is so self-delusional that he refuses to see the obvious: Mac is a complete and utter failure.

Oh but never mind. If he changes the interface to make it easier (such as putting the goddamned buttons on the TOP RIGHT) for users to actually use (instead of wasting precious time trying and failing to figure out how to turn on the bloody thing), then it would be defeating the principle of Macs: to make life hell for students attempting to produce decent stopmotion video.

Which brings me to my actual topic: my stopmotion project.

My group used the frame by frame thing on the Macs in our school. The miserable app shut down on us more times than I want to count, but they're certainly more than I ever want to experience (I swear, the next time the damned Mac shows me the swirling rainbow thing, I'm gonna smash the bloody screen). I lost my frame by frame more than ten times, and also that stupid app takes five minutes to save one sodding file.

By the way, they also close down abruptly when you try to save the file. So after waiting for about two minutes, you get this thing telling you that the fucking thing -

Calm down, Helen.

And the trash bin? When you plug your lovely thumbdrive into a Mac, and you send something 'to the trash', you don't get your memory space back. Instead, you have the empty the entire screwy trash to get your fucking mem. space back. Awesome.

Remind me, why did someone feel the need to invent something as bloody stupid and retarded and plain irritating as the Macintosh?

Note: They also have multiple errors. Error 36, error blah blah blah... I don't get such things on my (lemme check) Packard Bell computer. Instead, it simply hangs and then I restart it and go on using it with no problems. Hey, it might not tell me the exact problem, but at least after I restart it, the problems go away.

Instead of having the same bloody problem over and over, LIKE ON A MAC. *Glares* I changed computers three times. All three of them hanged multiple times and I spent roughly five hours being pissed off at a Macintosh.

Why is there something like a Mac? (With their fucking docx and pptx. Why can't it just be NORMAL???)

Hey, look. Sometimes it's better to conform to the norm.

Oh but there's something for Google here too. Normally I'm Google's staunchest supporter, but this time, I can't stand it anymore. GOOGLE, YOUR NEW IMAGE SEARCH SUCKS LIKE A PILE OF SHIT.

*Sigh* I want an Android phone. Google, I still love you. Go to Hell, Yahoo and Bing.

GO TO HELL, MACS. I might sound like a biased idiot right now, but I'm entitled to my views. And slander? Hey, use my feedback to improve your software. I'm too lazy to actually give you feedback, but my guess is, someone from Apple regularly searches the net for these kind of things.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm lovin' Monster's plot. I also won't be posting for a while, due to unfinished homework. (A hell lot of them. )

/EDIT:/ The word I was looking for is MICROSOFT too.

No comments:

Post a Comment