11 September 2010

I Giggle

Because Toushiro Hitsugaya beat Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach's latest popularity poll. I know it's really old news. But as I saw the result flash past, I couldn't help a very fangirl-ish giggle. In the first poll, there was no Toushi at all, since he hasn't appeared yet (I think), but in the second poll he was way high up for a supposed minor character (at that time).


Third, he's just under Ichigo.
1. Ichigo Kurosaki = 8370
2. Tōshirō Hitsugaya = 8321


Fourth, he totally killed Ichi-chan.
1. Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 8278
2. Rukia Kuchiki - 7895
3. Ichigo Kurosaki - 7829

And his Zanpakuto is more popular than Ichi's, hehe. 

Ah... fangirls will be fangirls. Go, Shiro-kun. Also, another reason for me giggling: yea, I think it's mainly cuz of the poll that he's chosen to go to Karakura town along with the others, since he's not that familiar with Ichigo. Hah, the power of fangirls. They have now made him a major character... or as much of one as possible without becoming Rukia. 

Yes, I know, this Bleach obsession is getting a bit overboard. 

--------Aileen, admit it, you want Code Geass 3.
YESH GUYS, I haz converted Aileen to finally care about CG, and Usagi haz uploaded a Tyki/Allen pic on Facebook, for her profile pic no less. I PWNS. 

Oh and about the homework... Yeah, only did the English and (grudgingly) the Chinese. 


*Results taken from http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Popularity_polls

No comments:

Post a Comment