18 September 2010

Kuroshitsuji 2 Ending

Well, it just ended for good. No burning down London scenes, this time, but it was good. I dig Ciel's new black and white look, totally. I absolutely love the part where he curses Sebastian to be his butler for eternity.

Ahh...

I have a feeling that the last episode will inspire a lot of yaoi fics. At least shounen-ai, then, if not yaoi. But I predict there'll be a lot of boyxboy fics. All good, all good.

But he only thing I didn't like was the 'the end' part. I mean, basically, Ciel has no soul anymore, so Sebastian can't eat his soul (which is apparently super tasty to demons) so the only way they can continue it is to make Sebastian try desperately to revive Ciel or something...

Which, face it, Sebastian will never do, and also it wouldn't be possible.

SebastianxCiel FTW. I shall never forget the melancholic air of the last episode... *wails* Why did it Have to end so fast? Why is it so short? Why are all the epic things in the world short-term?

Okay, that might have been a mite too emo, but. Yeah.

Ciel is a fantastic charac.

No comments:

Post a Comment