24 September 2010

For the Love of God

Do you sometimes feel like... simply falling back into bed after turning off the alarm, and screw the consequences?

Of course. Don't argue. You're not entitled to that privilege.

Now, tell me, why have you not done that yet? Why do you still show up dutifully for school every day, lugging your heavy bag and the emotional equivalent to a heavy bag? Why, I ask, do you dump the stupid thing and ignore everyone else besides yourself?

Well, yes, of course it's because of money. Simply put, no education equals no good jobs equals no money.

And I hate that. Complicates things.

Well anyway, I'm happy to say my GPA remains a 3.3 out of a possible four. Damn you, chinese. You pulled my entire grade down. Now I have to study, you bitch.

Now it's time for fun-sharing.

For a very nice D. Gray-Man poem-form fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6180208/1/

There's this guy who plays guitars (actually, it's only one guitar, specially made for him by Lakewood, I think. It's german?) on Youtube. He's actually still a teen, I think. I am jealous of those long fingers.



And that marks the end of today's fun. I had total fun with Amelia and Megan (DDR, we must do that again. Cursing the stupid thing was fun too.) for Amelia's birthday today.

And then I have homework. How predictable.

Oh well, as least it's friday, and I'm currently on episode 200 of Bleach. (Jia you Helen, only ninety more episodes or so to go. You can make it). Also I need to write an original fiction over a thousand words. Also I need to write a Halloween fanfic. And a Childrens' Day fanfic.

And then write some crap for a crack-style-story.

Have a nice weekend, Helen. I'm stuck wishing myself a nice weekend (which, face it, is psychotic) because no one else will. Have fun living your sad life.

(Great, now I'm smelling bubble-gum. Who's eating gum? Imma steal it from that person. I love bubble-gum.)

And... *shameless* that guy is kinda hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment