4 September 2010

Rant? Nah, I'd Rather Fangirl

I seem to be complaining quite a lot these days, but it's gonna end soon. Even though I have shitloads of homework for the so-called holidays. I'm happy. Why? I just finished all the TeniPuri manga :D and all the Kuroshitsuji anime :D :D and I think it watched more than ten episodes of Bleach today (at 127 currently) and I'm gonna watch more after this cheerful post.

Acht, why be emo and depressed when you have free time and internet on your hands? Spam your friends! Attempt to marry people you don't know on Facebook! (Just to see if they accept, if they accept, then they're either wackos or people like me. But, uh, it's not that different.) Tempt your friends away from homework and books with yaoi! Attempt to convert people to the yaoi cult!

Or... eat tons of cereal the entire day! Hug a huge teddy bear while obsessively watching anime! Squeal and spin around endlessly! Comb your hair every five minutes! Stay up until the next day and then brush your teeth five times! Read yaoi!

Fangirl! Fangirl over bishounens! Fangirl over Adam Lambert! Fangirl over Kradam fics! Fangirl over Laven and Yullen! Fangirl over shota! Fangirl over Toushiro! Fangirl over Ciel and Trancy fanfiction! Fangirl over Google!

Okay, the last bit's cuz I love Google too much. (Go to hell, Macs. Apple, you stink.)

I've gone a bit crazy online the past... ONE DAY. Because I finally have LIBERTY!!! MUAHAHAHA. Yes, the freedom to choose to procrastinate, eat, sleep, watch yaoi, fangirl, fangirl, fangirl, read yaoi, read manga, watch anime, fangirl fangirl fangirl.

Fangirl fangirl fangirl.

Toushi got a totally (NEW!) pimpin' look. I love it. Finally, he gets out of his uniform (which is boring. It doesn't show much.) And I noticed that on Twitter, this is trending: #happybirthdaybeyonce

And I went WTF???

(Oh, and Titanic's trending too. WHY? I don't understand. )

No comments:

Post a Comment