25 September 2010

Kiwi JUICE

Mah internet's been having problems lately, and even the holy Google Chrome can't help. Actually, the only browser I use is Chrome, so not sure what the other browsers are doing. But. Internet's been wonky lately. And it pisses me off, because my manga, my anime, my fanfiction, my blog... they're all NOT loading. 

Then again, I probably shouldn't bee using them so much anyway. Retribution? I know a lot of sites have given me the "spam" message, but hey. I'm merely skipping around and losing interest too fast. Not my fault, program. You too, facebook. Just cuz I'm too fast for you doesn't mean I'm spamming. 

... Kiwi juice is something that looks very green and very inedible. I'd advise people not to try it, but hey. Different people, different taste buds. Plus there're all those random weird people around who don't confine to any norms. 

I be bored. Also I've realised that my house smells like something different every night. Last night was bubblegum, yeah? Today it's toast. Very yummy smell too. 

German oral! OMFG *freak out freak out freak out*

MUAHAHAHA. Random spams. But then again this is my blog so... SPAMZ. SPASM. SPASM. LOL. I'M SPAMMING SPASMS.

Marionette by Miku Hatsune the awesome-est Volcaloid of all. (I iz Miku supporter, muahahaha) 





And then of course not forgetting this: lime ice-blended bubble-tea is very sour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment