4 October 2010

Random Spams

Recently I've noticed that Taemin is like, really cute. Very adorable. And his voice is awesome.

Leading me to one conclusion: Taemin is... socuteiwannadie.

I hate the stupid plugin called shockwave or something. Ya know why? Cuz it fucking keeps crashing. Apparently my computer needs it, though, so... stupid plugin, you stay.

I really wish I had a big enough thumbdrive to store all the songs I want. 2GB is not enough. 16GB should be sufficient, I think, though I might need more as time passes. WHUT? You think it's way too much, huh? Well, let me inform you, right now I have ten MB left on my 2GB card, and that's after deleting more than fifty of my songs.

Now you agree with me. Good, because you should always agree with insane people in case they decide to chop you up or something.

Aileen's always copying me. No, I'm not complaining, and you know why? Because it boosts my confidence, muahahaha. It means I'm awesome. And I am. Thanks for confirming it, AK.

Okay and bye. I'm bored. I need to eat some chocolate. Come back later when I'm hyper. Wish me luck for Geography tomorrow.

I didn't study, didn't listen in class. Kind of regretting it now. But not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment