15 October 2010

HA! HA!

I looked at it just now... guess what, it's now "Sarang Haeyo *with a heart or whatever*"

I laugh at the obscene lameness and pure pretentiousness of it all.

~NU ABO~~~

Today was shitty, because guess what? The same stupid brainless idiot of a teacher made us all stay back and miss our CCAs~! Not like I like my CCA, but the blatant "screw it, I'm King" attitude pisses me off A LOT. As expected, he supports my equally brainless stupid idiotic principal.

"You all probably think I'm sadistic."
No, you're not sadistic, you're masochistic. We're sitting on chairs, talking among ourselves, you're standing, constantly trying to come up with new illogical things to say. TEACHER: VOCABULARY FAIL.

Thus concludes today's post. Tomorrow's housewarming, I'm not looking forward to D and C coming over. Screw them. Pushy/annoying/irritating bitches.



I don't like embedding, because SM Ent. is a bit retarded on those kind of things with their videos on Youtube.

/EDIT:/ I came back and embedded it because I realised that a bunch of links are not nice to look at. Also because I became marginally less lazy. Also because I have nothing else to do. Also because I am now more mature and has realised that I used to be a prat. Or brat. Or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment