11 October 2010

OMFG, OMFG, KEY

THE ALMIGHTY KEY STRIKES AGAIN ! 

Jonghyun: We never see Key do anything other than girl dances.

Minho: Yeah it’s getting boring now, show something else.

Key: What are you guys talking about?! I can do other things !

Jonghyun: Like?

Key: I can be sexy!

Jonghyun: Psh, I already mastered that.

Minho: What can I say? I was born with these looks.

Key: ORLY? But I bet you can’t look sexy while eating.

Jonghyun & Minho:

Key:

Jonghyun & Minho: DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT FUUUUUUUUUU !

Key: What now bitches . (;
ImageShack, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site 
(Source: ADORKABLEKPOP, via IHEARTJJONG

Took this from http://xinjong.tumblr.com/post/1283180854/the-almighty-key-strikes-again, but I changed the grammar aka the words. Cuz it seemed funny and weird and strange. 

Thank you God for giving us doughnuts... and Key.

No comments:

Post a Comment