7 October 2010

Ya see...

I'm bored. This is mainly because I ran out of SHINee shows to watch and Taemin things to fangirl over. So, yeah, I'm bored.

I need... I need... something to occupy my attention. It's not as easy as it sounds, unfortunately. During a typical twenty-minute anime episode I usually pause it and read some fanfics then come back... note, I do this about seventeen times for each episode.

Another thing is, I discovered that my perfectly ordered files (in one bundle, "helen", then divided accordingly. NEATLY.) are now too big for a 4GB thumbdrive. And it pisses me off, really it does. Because I can no longer keep a portable backup. Also I might really have to delete some things.

*SIGH* And my phone's memory card is also too small - 2GB. With a total of seven pictures and about six hundred songs, it has 9.9MB left.

No videos.

And my parents tell me 2GB's big.

No, really. It's very small.

/EDIT/: 8GB is small too, I've just found that out.

/EDIT:/ 2012 March. 16GB is also too small when you have HQ music files everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment