9 October 2010

Completely Bewildered

I mean, does she even like K-pop? Never heard her mention it before, and suddenly her blog's called 'Sarang Hae *with a heart emoticon or whatever*'. It's kind of disgusting, I think, the way the <3 heart after the name is a rip-off of Amelia's. I distinctly remember Amelia having the <3 behind her blog name before HER.

Remember when I promised never to lie on this blog?

I shudder in horror when I realise that I'll be with her on both Monday and Tuesday - celebrate Megan's belated birthday, 'clique' + 'clique' outing.

Kind of hope that she won't read this... or she won't read this before wednesday.

Another thing. People seem to think that putting smilies backwards is CUTE and FASHIONABLE. No, they're not. They're stupid, completely devoid of common sense (cuz those websites don't accept backward smilies) and totally, totally FAKE.

Face it, smilies like (: look stupid whichever way. However, smilies like :) are easier to type... since, of course, you've been typing them like that since forever and only recently changed to being backwards.

I'm using the word 'backwards' to try and attempt to make you understand... IT'S BACKWARDS.

Saranghae, saranghae, using it too much makes you sound cheap. :D (See, this is called a sensible and cute smiley.)

No comments:

Post a Comment