14 October 2010

Shit and Bullshit

Can you believe, a teacher in my school said those two aforementioned words, with no shame whatsoever? Can you believe... anyway, I can believe it, since I've seen it with my own bespectacled eyes - he hasn't been sacked. Yet.

Oh, teacher, I'm sorry you feel offended. You need only jump off a tall building to feel better - hey, look, there's a tall one right here, want me to introduce you to it? (And the cold, harsh, concrete flooring under it - I hope you get road rash.)

And then he went straight from scolding us... to the Commonwealth games. Sports? We've moved on to discussing whatever's available, eh? Since apparently anything useful you have to say dried up about ten years ago.

You feel disgusted by us? Our attitude, eh?

How do you think we feel about you, darling teacher, what do you think of that? Sunshine, flowers, blue sky and clouds, or thunder, lightning, and the glorious sounds of terrified shrieks and moans of agony? What do you think, bastard, what do you think?

You've been teaching for fifteen years? Retire, bitch, we're better off without you and your shitty experience as a teacher. Hate the job, don't you? Quit. Hate the kids, don't you? Quit. Just ... piss off. I don't remember giving any indication that I want to stare at your (fucking ugly) face for even a second, and neither do you. So piss off. Quit, bitch, quit.

Just... die. He doesn't deserve to be a teacher. He doesn't even deserve to talk to me. He should be squatting in the fiery pits of hell (because squatting is much more tiring) and having the devil's stinky foot resting on the bridge of his nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment