22 June 2011

Westboro Baptist Church

http://shanghaiist.com/2008/05/16/westboro-thank-god-for-earthquake.php

This is personal.

I'm Chinese and even though I've changed my nationality, I don't take kindly to people saying bullshit about China. Because my stand on the WBC is that they're dangerous, delusional, and hateful people who run around wielding the Bible as a shield from the responsibility of stirring up hatred and sadness.

They're distasteful. To say the very least.

I'm hoping that one day, everything that they've done to others will come back to them -it's what they deserve. I'm not Christian, but I can see that they're very selective about the Bible and God, whom they /claim/ to believe in... honestly, I don't understand how anyone could be so selective.

My personal opinion: 去死吧。这个世界不需要你这种可恶的人。

No comments:

Post a Comment