8 June 2011

Kuroshitsuji Yaoi!

Lol lol, I started dreaming while reading a cross dressing book... As in, the girl cuts off her hair and pretends to be a boy. So a handsome man kisses her in one scene, and I was just imagining how awesome it would be if she actually was a boy. Due to my fixation with yaoi, hehehe.

Then I started thinking about Kuroshitsuji.

I read a fanfic - one that has no actual yaoi except for one oral, but it managed to hold at fifteen chapters and wasn't boring. At all. Even though there wasn't yaoi. Lol.

Anyway, then I started thinking about Kuroshitsuji and fic ideas came! Plot bunnies! Dust bunnies! Real bunnies!

I just wrote about five pages in an hour for the new plot bunny...unfortunately, because I am a huge procrastinator and so I rarely finish any stories I start, unless it's a oneshot. But moving on. This fic ... Is awesome in my mind, and it just so happens to be the holidays, so maybe I'll write more...soon...

It's late at night and it's raining heavily. Because I like windows, I opened the windows. And because I like rain, rain is now blowing into my face through the window.

Night. I shall post the links to the two completely insanely perfect fanfics I've read lately tomorrow, because I'm tired now. Well, they're perfect, but we all need a bit of beta-ing...

...typos and grammatical mistakes spoiled the fics a little... T_T

2 comments:

  1. Ano....may I ask,how did you decorate your blog?Oh yeah,and by the way,look forward to your stories!!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used the shitty designer and messed around with it, because I have no actual idea what anything is. Also thanks.

      Delete