21 June 2011

Sunny Hill - Midnight Circus MV + DGM fanfic link ^^



PIECE OF ART. This is what I would fap to, if I ever did. Oh god. I can't imagine a rookie group doing this - experience shows here, yo. I watched it again and, dammit, it'd turn people lesbian XD

Still stoning from the pure epicness here...

On another note it'd fit perfectly with this DGM fanfiction - lemme dig out the link. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4357478/1/Circus_of_Night

Awesomeness. Yaoi slash with music... okay I'll just shut up and bang my head on a wall now, shall I? I believe I shall. Still can't stop fangirling - second time hearing the song and I'm already singing along.

This is the very sexy sneak peek... seriously good fanfic material, now, if I could just turn her into a boy, the plot will work out fine. Yes, I'll go smash my head in a wall again, thanks.



/EDIT:/

This is the teaser with IU in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment