14 June 2011

Fucking A+

Basically - my family got a maid, she's from Myanmar, she doesn't speak English or Chinese well and...

She's been here a week and my mother's been pissed because she's unable to understand things. And she does things slower than my mother, who's double her age and has two kids to boot. (according to my mother, she's also got a shifty look in her eyes)

Tonight my family is out, and it's ten at night, and I'm at home with the maid (Unable to pronounce her name. Unable to spell it either. Also unable to remember it.) For no reason whatsoever, she came and stood behind me while I was online.

Note: If you stand behind me while I'm doing my stuff online, your chances of being beaten up by me will become significantly higher than before you decided to park your face over my shoulder. It does not matter if you are a bishounen.

Anyway, she remained there. For no reason whatsoever. For quite some time.

I'm not a bad person, and I don't think people are 'shifty' because my mother thinks so - honestly, I don't like my mother all that much - but the maid is making me paranoid. Fucking a, fucking a, I'm alone at home at night and I'm fucking paranoid.

Also note: the horror stories about maids chopping up kids and stuff doesn't help in any way.

But I don't stereotype. That much.

So I am trying very hard to stop myself from turning back to ensure that she does not in fact have a knife in her hands.

Fucking A+. Just the type of mindset to have when you're alone at home at night with a stranger whose name you don't know and wouldn't be able to pronounce even if you did.

Hey, what the hell. The above sentence just summed everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment