19 June 2011

Mocha and Poofheads

Good news first. I made mocha. Since 'mocha' is defined as a coffee-flavoured beverage with milk and chocolate, I made instant coffee, hot (dark) chocolate, put them together and added milk. There was more chocolate than coffee, and half of the entire thing is milk. It tastes like heaven. Or hell, depending on your preference.

Now, onto poofheads. *Sips mocha*

As you've guessed, it's an insult. *Sips mocha*

Well anyway, it begins like this: I was browsing through fanfiction.net's 'Just in' section, until I saw this piece of something submitted under the 'Harry Potter' category. Entitled "magical cat gurl", and with a total of 76 words, it was a fanfiction about "a cat gurl who goes to hartwarts and meets ppl!" I am not kidding.


hi guys! :D in case u didnt read my profile im not goffik anymore (go tokyo mew mew!). anywayz dis is a new story im thinkin of bout a cat gurl who gos to hogwartz and mets all sortz of ppl! crazy adventures huh?
coming soon! fanfiction dont tear dis down the story it will be out soon! by da way my grammer has improved hasnt it? ravens gonna profread this still.


For her sake, I pray that this Raven person is a magical being with the ability to magically magic the spelling errors that mar this magically magical piece of magical fanfiction. 


Now, I am doing this because something other than this magical piece of magic happened. I submitted a review, "I don't understand you, I honestly don't. How old are you again?"


And received the reply, "im eighteen :D glad you show interest in mu story. dont worry raven will profread it to make sure ther are no errors!!!!!"


I hope that she understood my point, and was just being nice. Not going to link. That would direct flamers to her, and I don't want that in addition to my long list of crimes. But I suppose it'd be quite easy to find her... Shoo, go Google. Not about to commit another crime right now.


TBH I don't believe her age. 


..........There's something called 'spell check'.


/EDIT:/ I have been informed that she's responsible for the crap called My Immortal, and her account has been hacked. Yay. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment