11 June 2011

A /very slight/ Obsession with Death Note

After reading way too many Death Note fanfics for my own good, I realised that I've become an insomniac. With an addiction to chocolate bars.

Aside from a chronic inability to fall asleep before 2 or 3 in the morning, I have eaten two huge bars of chocolate and am currently carving for more.

Seriously, I lie in my bed for hours every night, thinking of nothing (or trying to) and with the lights off. Unfortunately, after one or two hours my patience runs out and I start looking at either yaoi or fanfiction. Which admittedly doesn't do much to help me sleep, but does a great job in keeping my mind occupied. Anyway, I keep stopping every few minutes to try and fall asleep again, hoping that I might have tired myself out just a tiny bit, and consistently failed to fall asleep. Until at least two in the morning.

Also very seriously, I have devoured two chocolate bars in an astonishing short period of time (read: half and hour or less) and... I want more. I want more chocolate, badly.

There's only one conclusion. Death note's characters' traits are... contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment