20 August 2011

@shazzenellalla

I'll put her twitter link here, because she hasn't made it private or anything. Which indicates consent - oh and if I'm wrong, tell me.

Anyway, she's certainly achieved her aim of being 'On your mind ;)' (note: my personal opinions) by being a homophobic person and being excessively and needlessly and inappropriately vulgar, and by having no grasp of grammar whatsoever, and also, also by showing everyone with her tweets that she has a limited mental capacity. Very limited.

I mean, look at my personal tweet 'conversation' with her, after @homophobes retweeted her tweet: If my son turned gay I will get a DNA test done..chances r da hospital gaved me the wrong baby.

Her horrible grammar and spelling aside...

I replied, Congratulations, you're a complete homophobe.

To which she said, FUCK OFF are u twitter police?

And so I rebutted, No, actually, I'm just an individual who sees fit to inform you about your narrow-mindedness.

And then she told me, u look lyk a Pokemon FUCK OFF plz!

I responded with, Down to insulting looks? But thanks, I happen to like Pokemons. You're still a homophobe, dear.

She ended it by blocking me, I think. Juvenile much. She received a lot of backlash for being a homophobe and also someone who seems to have grown up entirely without grammar or spelling. Proper grammar or spelling.

From this short conversation (actually, no, I looked at how she responded to the other tweets she received from LGBTQ supporters too) I realised that she...

She isn't very intelligent.

As far as I know, she hasn't made any statement regarding her offensive tweet about homosexuality. She has not defended her opinion nor has she addressed her feelings about homosexuality at all while replying to the replies she received for that tweet. For example, I seem to remember her telling everyone who responded to that tweet to fuck off, rape their pets, or that they look like a survivor of sexual assault... this is me correcting her grammar and spelling before presenting it to my readers.

As in, she can't follow a conversation. Look at my conversation with her. LOOK at it. I'm suspecting here that she has a mental illness of some sort. Inability to understand context? Watson's better than her, and he's a computer with only a few years' worth of lessons. (Watson, by the way, was developed by IBM and beat two Jeopardy experts)

She really has atrocious english.

Anyway, we can all see that she think it's appropriate to insult people whom she knows nothing about, and tell them to do several highly traumatizing things. No one is actually going to listen to her, because most likely they'll be too horrified by her butchering of the english language and the offensive things she says.

Let me note here: it's completely different from my tweets with 'fuck' in them. I mean it as something to stress my feelings. She uses it to insult and cause hurt to others. 'I'm fucking hungry' versus 'fuck off'. It's not even worth thinking about. Also, I don't tell people to rape their pets, unless it's an inside joke.

Oh... wait... she just tweeted again.




German N D
 lol, that is the most ignorant thing i've read in a long time, congratulations!

 I don't know what the person was replying to, but...................


No comments:

Post a Comment