4 August 2011

My Teacher and My Friend and My CCA

You don't do that to my friend. Bitch.

At the beginning of the year you told her that a lot of people in the class don't like her.

Really? How long have you been with the class? The same length of time as her. Did you actually go around asking everyone - hey, dude, you like the new girl? No? Then why do you feel that you're sufficiently well-informed to say that to her?

And how COULD you say that to her? As a teacher, it's not your job to disclose such information. It's not your job to put students down. It's none of your business in the first place whether or not people like her.

And now you make her out to be a lonely, friendless little wild child who doesn't know how to follow the rules - hello. It's just bringing a drink up to class. So what if she's done it before and you've caught her - once. So what. Do you not understand that everyone's doing that? She was just unlucky to be caught.

You make it sound like she's the only person who's stupid enough to actually bring up a drink.

Also, you don't scold your students until they cry, for a simple matter of bringing up a drink. It's an indication that they're unwilling to follow the rules? But why should we follow such a unreasonable rule?

You don't scold your students until they're so angry that they start crying. You most certainly don't continue scolding them, increasing in volume, while they're still crying. And you should never bring up things that you said were 'settled', because doing that simply means that you're not organised enough to be sure of your points, and second, you've run out of legit things to scold her for.

You're so biased that it makes me sick.

Your little informant in the class - the female chairperson. Whom you seem to adore. Yet you blatantly ignore the male chairperson and assign the menial jobs to him, like going downstairs to fetch papers. Fact remains that the class trusts the male chairperson, who was the chairperson last year, instead of the female one, who only took the place this year.

You stereotype us all - I'm the blur one, not very clever and you don't really like me. My friend, who's lonely and without any friends. Your little spy, who hangs on to your every word and is rewarded by you fawning over her much like she does over you.

You don't trust us, your form class. When the class fund was stolen, you suspected us immediately (I'm not even talking about how you mysteriously found out about the matter even though no one told you - your dear spy) and you're always making jibes and subtly attacking our self-confidence - you don't even know what you're doing, you're not even conscious of pulling down the class morale, which shows exactly how much you understand - nothing.

You like the boys better than the girls - in another class, two boys and a girl volunteered, and you asked the class - "Should I choose Boy A or boy B?" - and you looked at the girl, never even mentioning her name.

You're married.

Stop hitting on the younger boys - though I doubt you know you're doing that, even.

Take some much-needed time to contemplate on your thoughtless actions and get to know yourself better. Really, you're not fit to be a teacher if you're not even self-aware. How do you understand your students when you don't even understand yourself? You're not qualified.

This is personal, and also completely impartial.

Verbally attacking my friend and making her cry - being biased and stereotyping everyone - putting students down - think.

Use your brain, for once.

I can't even get angry at you now - obviously, I should pity you instead, since you're stuck in your own little world and are unable to understand the people around you. Pity.

Yes, pity.

I pity you.

My CCA - no effort? Nothing's coordinated?

We put in so much effort, effort that goes unseen.

Then one sentence from the teacher - "I don't know anything about marching, but I can see that nothing's coordinated" - and you start screaming at us. Repeating the same pointless things again and again. Don't you know, we're so tired that we'd probably agree to anything just to go home? It's a tuesday. Homework. Tests. Everything.

Think about our life outside of your petty CCA for once. This CCA isn't going to get me into Harvard.

Also - teachers can be wrong, especially those who know nothing but think that their entitled to give their opinion and instantly have it worshiped. You seniors - your comments: "they're quite coordinated" disappear the moment the teacher opens her mouth. My level-mates: your confidence disappear the moment our seniors start talking.

They can be wrong. I'm sick of you putting yourself down. If you've put in effort, you have. If it's not good enough, then it's not good enough. "I'm scared I didn't put in effort." You poor, confused girl. Check up "effort" in the dictionary. It's not up to others to decide whether or not you've put in effort, it's yourself.

Lastly, I'd just like to tell everyone to think. Use your brains. The subtle sarcasm in the entire post? No? You haven't noticed it? The scorn? You must have noticed that at least.

No matter, some people never learn. It's just hopeless to even try. Logic? Bah, what logic?

I hate them. I hate people who can't see through the criticisms of others or their own misguided assumptions. I hate them so much. Scornful and sarcastic doesn't even begin to describe it. They're annoying. They're irritating. They're completely unbearable. I hate them.

(Personally I understand people quite well, I think. Which is why I'm able to ignore their feelings - you don't ignore things you don't know about.)

1 comment: