10 August 2011

Homosexuality and the Bible

Let me just state, once again, my stand on everything and everything and everything.

To the christians:


The bible says homosexuality is a sin. The bible also says to love thy neighbour like yourself Mark 12:31 (let's interpret this as love everyone). The bible emphasizes on how God is merciful and everything, and he loves every freaking person even they've sinned (for example, how he died for us all). 


Thus: love the homosexuals.

Seriously, if you want to use the bible, at least read it all. I'm not even christian. If a non-christian can use your bible better than you do, then you're not qualified to justify things using the bible.

(Well okay, my family is christian and I used to be christian. But I've never heard anyone in my entire church talk about homosexuality and how much of a sin it is. They just talk about LOVE EVERYONE, BITCHES.)

/EDIT:/ And if we all took the bible literally, we'd still be buying slaves. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment