14 August 2011

Gay Rights and Human Rights

I really think people should stop thinking of those two things as different things. I really think the LGBQT should stop advocating for gay rights; they should be supporting human rights.


I bet it'd be infinitely harder to say you don't support human rights.


Do you support gay rights?
LOL NO.
Why not?
CUZ IT BE WRONG.
Why is it wrong?
BIBLE SAYS SO/ CANNOT PROCREATE/ BLAH.
Listen to me while I attempt to correct your narrow-minded thinking...
LOL NO MY HOLY BIBLE TELLS ME HOMO-HOMO=WRONG WRONG, BYE.




Do you support human rights?
DUH YES. I AM HUMAN.
Are LGBQT-everything-anything humans?
Uhhh... yes, I guess. Wait, no, they're not cause they're gay, durrrr.
Why aren't they humans? 
UM. UM UMMM.
So they are humans.
Yeeeaaaahhhh guess so...
So they should have the same rights as any other human, like marrying each other.
When you put it that waayyy... But no, they can't, they're gays.
Listen to me while I attempt to correct your narrow-minded thinking...


Humans get human rights. The LGBTQ community are obviously humans. Therefore they get human rights too. Like marriage. Durrrr. So much easier to explain.


Plus.


Look here.


By identifying themselves as something (someone, whatever) different, it's almost like screaming, hey dude, I'm different over here. Come and discriminate against me. However much people hate the LGBTQ peeps, they can't protests against human rights. 


They can't.


Because they identify as 'humans' and thus will not say 'humans' can't get married.


But if they identify as 'humans', they'll find it a million times easier to say that 'gays' can't get married. 


You have to combine LGBTQ and humans in their brains.


Now, if I were in charge of the LGBTQ campaigns... yes, keep dreaming, but it's amazing how people are still talking about gay rights like it's a separate thing from human rights. They should change their campaign message. 


Like, for example, yo bitches what's up, I'm trans here and I'm a human, so therefore stop making me use the bathroom that's not meant for me. 'Cause, you know, I certainly don't make guys use the female toilet, so you shouldn't either.


/EDIT:/ I am not trans.-.- Example is example.

No comments:

Post a Comment