15 August 2011

My Apologies to My Poor, Overworked Chrome

To my darling google chrome:

I am sure that it is my negligence and consistent overworking that has caused you to crash on me several times, when I know that you are the best browser around. Here I will offer my apologies to you, for ignoring your unheard protests about my over-usage of your capacities. Please forgive me, and please don't crash on me again. My internet addiction cannot take it again.

That said, I have another issue to address: when are you crashing?

Scratch that, why are you crashing on me? I'm just a teen. I'm not running any high-capacity-whatever-illegal-thing from my computer, just tumblr and twitter and facebook and other normal social networking sites that I'm sure millions of people use you for every day.

Yet you crash on me.

Definitely, there are a lot of people who abuse you more than me, yet you choose not to crash on them. All I ask is that you allow me to use my tumblr and twitter and everything else - without crashing.

Because, if you crash on me too much, I'll get rid of you one day, regardless of how sparklingly awesome you are.

Good. Bye. Remember my warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment