6 July 2010

Maybe It's Not Worth It

Maybe my life is just crap. Maybe I should take a flying leap off a building. Because, seriously, it stinks. I can barely handle people claiming my precious time for their self-proclaimed important talks, homework, and un-cooperative parents. Then someone decided, what the hey, why not add more stuff in, just to see what happens.

I've got a few words I'd like to say to those people.

Fuck off.

Everytime I'm pissed, it's either because my parents absolutely refuse to let me online, or that my parents argue but never get to the bottom of the problem, which just means they start arguing again over the same stupid thing.

Or sometimes it's because certain people think they're simply too important to ignore... or maybe because some people are just too idiotic to read a sign right in front of them... Like my dad.

Lately I've noticed that my mother's voice is becoming more and more shrill. Which is so not a good thing.

Anyway: new resolution: I will post something on somewhere every day.

But then again, maybe it's not worth it, since I haven't typed out my 4 elements challenge, or ... much at all. I'm currently sniffing and wiping my nose. Life sucks. I'm too tired to do any self-therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment