12 July 2010

I Have NO Idea

Seriously, my life is horrible. This is everything that I hate, which is -

1) Mother. This annoying bunch of cells ... well, what can I say. High-pitched, loud, annoying voice, which she doesn't hesitate to use ... accusing tone ... idiotic and totally senseless remarks ... often reminisces about my past mistakes (ranging from twelve years to two minutes ago). I guess you see why.

2) Father. That's cuz he's a sucker. He stares at his phone the entire day and didn't realize that my mother (that's the aforementioned female) had spent nine hundred bucks on wallpaper. Wallpaper which we didn't need. Wall paper which totally sucked. Also, I can get him to give me computer time by just sitting there, glaring at people in the mirror, and being totally and completely emo.

3) Parents. This is the aforementioned two people. Because they never listen. Also because they ask pointless questions, don't trust me, and ... and ... totally does NOT understand me. ARGH. It's not that hard! I talk all the time, don't I? I am so incredibly selfish that I ALWAYS talk about myself!!!

4) Everything else. Like CCA. Like over-un-emo friends. Like stupid people. Like people who don't fucking listen. Like... Okay, enough for now.

Okay, the reason why I have no idea, is... shit, I forgot. Okay. I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment