14 July 2010

My Life Kind of Sucks

I mean, it's great and all, seeing as I have somewhere to sleep, and I wear clothes that have not been patched five million times. But still, it sucks. Kind of, as I repeat. It feels as if my entire life's already been planned out - from school to weekends, to everything else and everything other than everything else too.

From Monday to Friday, twelve hours at school each day. Approximately seven hours is used for listening to teachers go on and on about things for certain people. Around three hours is for wondering what the hell I can do to make those idiots understand the concept faster. And then there's the two hours left, which I use for interacting with friends, listening to teachers, and copying homework.

If you're really perceptive and attentive, you might notice that I am kind of bitter and kind of pissed off. That's because I am. And if you're really really perceptive and attentive, then you might notice that I'm insulting many many people, one of them who are very likely to be you.

But I trust that you'll just ignore that. After all, I smile at you and I laugh with you and I listen to you. Great, now that you've ascertained that I love you a lot lot lot, please proceed to the next paragraph.

This is the paragraph where I tell you that I am a compulsive liar and you can't believe anything I've told you. Of course, you can also dismiss that, because I am so very obviously sane. Kudos. I can't make your decisions for you, so you gotta decide if you hate me or love me.

Remember, I don't take middles. It's hate me or love me.

My principal, (let's call him P) is an asshole. How do you determine this? Simply by looking at him. Yes, dear whoever you are, you can tell if someone's an asshole by simply looking. That is, if you're not too busy following what everyone else is doing.

Let me tell you, that is seriously not cool. Who am I to judge? I can judge you because I'm not narcissistic enough to think that you'll even care about my opinion. Okay.

We'll move on. I'll give you an example, in case you're not convinced.

He said that his profession wasn't successful. He just insulted all principals around the world, and everyone else who wants to be a principal. That's a hell of a lotta people. If he's not worried about his safety, he should be. The thing is, he totally doesn't realise that he's insulting people.

Anyway, back to my crappy life, Bet you're completely willing to listen to me for the rest of your life. Guess what, I'm not willing to type for my entire life.  Lucky you. You only get to hear the exciting parts. How I love sarcasm.

So, Saturday's when it's finally a fricking weekend, and I'm happy to be woken up at eight in the morning to take care of my brother, who hits me and babbles nonsense. Yes. I assure you that I hate it. Sunday's when I get up at ten, after lying on my bed for two hours pretending to be asleep.

I gotta go to church. I don't believe in God. I want to sleep.

My life kind of sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment