24 July 2010

Love My Life, BTW

On Friday I had to go off at 11.45 to help with whatever SC Investiture. Opening doors and such. My chinese teacher wouldn't let me go. She made me stay back for the spelling test, but guess what, she let the other girl go.

Her reason? That girl's studies were better than mine. CRAP. CRAP HER.

What the hell is the ministry doing? These kind of teachers are the PITS. She could at least pretend not to be bias. She could have told us both to stay. She could have told us both to go for spelling on Monday.

NO SHE DIDN'T.

She had to FUCKING be bias and make ME stay while the other girl was allowed to leave. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

Seriously...it's been three years since I last cried in class. I am damn pissed that I cried because of her, but that was only cuz I was so pissed. I didn't make any sound while crying, but she said, LOUDLY, from the OTHER SIDE OF THE CLASSROOM, "Don't you cry."

Cept in Chinese. BUT THAT WAS BITCHY OF HER.

WHY AM I DOING SHE, WE ALL KNOW SHE'S BITCHY.

She called my dad. And now my entire life is ruined. Okay, not really, but it sure feels like it. Deadlines.

FUCKING DEADLINES.

FUCKING STUPID SCHOOL.

You know what? My CCA fucking stole my Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment