30 July 2010

Mission: Suck-Up

I hate my life. Did I perhaps mention that a million times? No? Well it's gotta reach soon.

For some reason, I feel compelled to obsess over my schoolwork. Deadlines, deadlines. Projects. And then I've got teachers. Real nice teachers. You probably get my meaning, but if you do, it'd be better if you, er, keep silent and laugh about my unfortunate fate with only your friends, and maybe those anonymous voices in your head.

Believe me, this helps with preventing teachers and parents from looking at this.

I hope the sign - maybe contain adult material, in general, google does not whatever blah blah then blah - might deter most of the teachers, parents, etc, but just in case. No names. Or else, it'd be pretty bad for me.

Anyway, Mission Suck-Up is exactly what it sounds: suck up to teachers = my conduct grade shoots up. Along with various other things, my teachers' impression of me will, well, change. I hope. But anyway.

Apparently, I sleep too late, and wake up too early. It's involuntary. I don't want to wake up, not if it means facing the crappy world.

By the by, I think I came up with some witty things to say during the day, but by now I'm just too tired to type. Okay, fine. I forgot. I forgot what it was that was so witty, are you happy now? Bet you're not. You didn't get to hear the funny stuff.

My dad's not giving me enough time on the com. I'm not gonna be able to enter the challenge at FG. Damn/

No comments:

Post a Comment