8 July 2010

Procrastination is Bad

It is bad, mainly because... nevermind. Who cares? We all procrastinate, some simply do that more than others. Everytime I sit down in front of the computer, I blank out the subject of school.

Since it's taking over every other aspect of my life, my blog shouldn't really consist of that (stupid, stupid) thing. But what's a blog, if not for the purpose of entertaining others with the details of your crappy life, so that those aforementioned others feel better, even if their lives are shitty too?

Ah, reality. Makes everything else feel better.

GAH. During computer lesson, we used macs, which stinks. Modern and minimalistic and all, but you can't deny that the mac is considerably harder to use than good old windows. Maybe it's cuz we grew up with windows, or perhaps because the first computer we touched were windows manufactured, but it's a fact that most people prefer windows.

Or, at least, most of my friends do.

Lack of usb ports, lack of ability to 'copy paste' by pressing control c or v, absence of right-clicking. But the keyboard was smooth and whatnot. Likes. :D Anyway, the teacher gave us a few seconds to close down the coms. Amelia used those few seconds to figure out how to use the stupid mac, and the teacher locked all the macs BEFORE Amelia could eject her usb.

Which, I must say, pissed me off a whole lot at that time, but looking back now, it seems rather insignificant. What a nice, forgiving person I am. If you, by any chance, thought that the 'forgiving person' comment was narcissistic, then I will assure you that it is perfectly normal. Certain people need more ... shall we say, encouragement.

It is healthy to be happy with yourself. And, of course, if you hate yourself, then I have absolutely no idea how you managed to live this long. Your life must be shittier than mine if you hate yourself.

School, to sum it up, is crappy. Batshit. Consists of bitches and some other people who try to be funny, but, (NEWSFLASH) are not actually funny. Which makes school kind of unbearable, but luckily there are friends over there. To be completely honest, sometimes I can't stand those friends either, for some reason. But I'll get over it.

My chinese teacher, however, is a completely different story. Hates her on sight. URGH. Makes me want to puke, when I haven't puked since god-knows-when. Apparently, though, I used to puke all the time when I was young.

I'll do some notes sometime later in my life. Like, maybe the next week or so. And a real post about the terrific time I had in China. Joy. But I'm lazy, so I'll just leave you now. I have homework. Which... of course...

I'm not going to do. But with parents peeking over my shoulder every now and then (I NEED MY OWN SPACE, IDIOTS. FIGURE THAT OUT.) it might be good to at least pretend. Actually, pretending's pretty much all I've done since young, because it is SO much easier than dealing with all the extra crap that comes with honesty.

I have NO idea what's up with those people who are so sincere. But then again, those sincere people usually turn out to be hypocrites. Pure joy. God, I wanna say to you: EPIC FAIL. Can't be bothered about religion anymore, since none of the religions I know offer good reasons for believing in their version of the Big Guy.

I've turned Atheist. Scum of the earth. Probably going to hell. Don't worry about me, however. I'll most likely have a great time there, since sarcasm isn't exactly choir boy stuff.

I've also just fried my brain. Tired. Can't sleep. Is kind of obsessed with sitting, stoning, and with my eyes wide open but not taking anything in. Great. Another loony.

I'll take a pause from my resolution. I need to watch more anime. Since it so kindly paints the whole world a whole nicer shade of black.

No comments:

Post a Comment