25 September 2011

VY1 VY2 sobs sobs such awesome vocaloids



I was listening happily then smiling and oh my fuck it took a darker turn. By the time the song got to the tenth year, I knew that...

Okay, it's a spoiler, so watched the video before reading.

... the girl was dead from the beginning.

Ugh. I wanted to cry. In fact, I had tears in my eyes starting from the tenth year. Yeah I tend to figure out things early like that and then turn into a pile of salt water and pity - read: tears.

That aside, I can't believe that VY2 is a vocaloid. He sound so natural. I thought that it was a nico singer with too much autotune or something, until google saw fit to inform me that he was a Vocaloid Yamaha 2 with no avatar, which was why he's kinda obscure.

Also the fact that he was only released 2011 april...

Returning to youtube to fangirl now. I don't use my nico account unless I have to, because it loads slightly slower and I have no fucking idea what all the text there says. Really, it's amazing that I managed to figure out how to sign up. (Google translate failed me - fucking server errors)

I'll wait a year for more awesome VY2 songs to pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment