5 September 2011

Chocolates from Poland!

My dad just returned from Poland yesterday, bringing with him a big bar of chocolate - which I'm happily munching on right now, by the way - I'll turn into Mello soon or something, heh.

It's nice.

The chocolate's nice. Even though it has nuts... I hate nuts in my chocolate. When I buy chocolate, I expect chocolate, not nuts covered by chocolate... but the chocolate from Poland is nice ('was' nice, I've finished it).

Yeah. Just that. The entire post is about that...

By the way, my blog's not showing. It's just the purple background and my mixpod playlist. Everything else (excluding the little share button... it's got this '+1' thing, idk what it's for) is gone. GONE. What, is this a conspiracy?

Google, you are having problems. I do not like problems. *Points accusing finger*

No comments:

Post a Comment