11 September 2011

Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here/Smile






Oh my god, I never thought that a MV featuring a artist who has mascara streak down her cheeks would be worth watching. Avril's a goddamn great artist. Not in terms of experience, because anyone can again that, but ... I don't know, she can make people cry.

Seriously, watching someone turning into a complete wreck is totally awkward. Avril makes it okay.

/shot/

...She's so beautiful too...

..She's just awesome...

You know me, when my friends start crying, I'll be standing there awkwardly, staring at them, but Avril's raw emotion makes me want to cry too. In the way that normal people do when their friends start crying... ugh, I don't know what I'm doing...

She's the type of singer that can affect people. Her voice is so open, like it's singing from all the way inside her (pardon the horrible description, I'm sleepy).

...I'll go to sleep now...

Set flowers on fire... must... set flowers on fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment