8 September 2011

Of the Vocaloid Community

http://ofurotaimu.dreamwidth.org/

I love ofurotaimu. Al those yummy yummy nico nico singers, and those smexy smexy nico nico singers' voices... and awesome awesome vocaloids... and all those excessive info... I love it.

Today I went on a spree - helloooooooo~ AmonDerevex channel stalkage, helloooooooo~ music, HELLOOOOOO~ SMEXY VOICES MUAHAHAHA.

And this person on Youtube, who mixes quite a few choruses of vocaloid songs, thinks that Kettaro is a voicebank.

Which makes me extremely pissed. Kettaro is not a voicebank. HE IS A HUMAN. With a fucking sexy voice. IGNORANCE AAAAARRRGH.

This post, I have decided, will contain random shit about nico nico singers and... yeah, just stuff.

I'm a little high. Nachos, I think.

CHOCOLATE!

I found the Cantarella off-vocal version, which is fucking awesome.




I think I'll be saying 'fuck' quite a lot over here.

Also, for this



if anyone knows who is that sexy female saying 'one two three ahh' at the front, please tell me. Purely out of fangirlism! hahaha! *Awkward laughter*

/EDIT:/ Someone told me it was Wotamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment